Teams, Schedules, and Highlights
FASNY teams compete in the:
- Fairchester Athletic Association - Middle School
- Independent Schools Athletic League (ISAL) - High School
Many top-level public and private schools compete in these leagues, as well as teams from New York City schools.
Fall and Winter 2019-2020 Results
Both the girls and boys varsity teams finished second—out of a total of eight schools—in the team rankings at the ISAL championship. At the FAA championship, the middle school team secured top awards, including a first-place finish for Lina Golebiowski '25, a second-place finish for Iman Tuan '24, and third-place finishes for Jeanne Bégoc '25 and Louis Tardif '26.
Final results for all teams, in terms of wins, losses, and ties:
- Girls Middle School “A”: 5-1
- Girls Middle School “B”: 2-0-4
- Boys Middle School “A”: 3-3-4
- Boys Middle School “B”: 4-5-1
- Boys Middle School “C”: 6-1-1
- Boys Junior Varsity: 4-4-3
- Girls Varsity: 5-3-1
- Boys Varsity: 8-2
Players on all teams participated in Saturday clinics to improve their skills and develop camaraderie. The girls varsity team showed amazing grit and spirit in the quarterfinals of the ISAL championship, where they lost to the Garden School, the eventual tournament champion. Kudos to our girls! Below are the final team results (wins and losses) for the season.
- Girls Middle School “A”: 7-1
- Girls Middle School “B”: 5-1
- Boys Middle School “A”: 2-7
- Boys Middle School “B”: 4-3
- Boys Middle School “C”: 0-6
- Boys JV: 3 -5
- Girls Varsity: 12-6
- Boys Varsity: 4-11
This sport had its debut competitive season at FASNY in the winter of 2020. Both the middle and high school teams were helmed ably by their coach, Delphine Golebiowski. Although there are no rankings at the middle school level, the team took part in friendly meets with local schools. Meanwhile, the high school team finished the season in third place at the ISAL championship, where our swimmers took home an impressive eight silver medals and nine bronze.