Language acquisition is at the heart of our program.
- are better thinkers, learners, problem-solvers, and speakers
- develop more empathy and adaptability
- have superior focus
- score higher on IQ tests, the SAT, and non-language-related areas
Because the best time to learn a second language is before age 6:
- We accept students who will turn 3 years old by the end of the calendar year.
- Our programs in French and English are uniquely designed to foster exploration, language, and play in two languages through challenging activities.
- We offer linguistic support in French and/or English, depending on each child's needs at any given time.
Apply to FASNY today!
We are a full-day, full-week program.
- Our class hours are 8:35 am to 3:10 pm, except on Wednesdays, when they are 8:35 am to 12:20 pm.
- Early drop-off is available as early as 7:30 am.
- After-school activities are offered until 6:15 pm (5:15 pm on Wednesdays).
Beginning in January, kindergartners read a number of books in English and in French that formed the basis of the games and activities they enjoyed last week at the Reading Rally.
Yesterday, nursery students met members of the Larchmont Fire Department at their station house, located across the street from FASNY's Manor campus.
Preschoolers were delighted to have the opportunity to plant a vegetable garden.