- Nursery-Kindergarten: Music is incorporated in class activities, and two music, dance, poetry, and theater productions are organized each year.
- Grades 1-5: Students attend weekly music classes and have the opportunity to join the very popular Lower School Chorus. Students in 4th and 5th grades can register to take part in the Lower School Musical.
- Grades 6-9: Students choose between music or chorus classes as part of their weekly schedule.
- Grades 10-12: Music and chorus become electives.
These classes blend the acquisition of the fundamentals of music with the preparation of two concerts per year. Students are encouraged to develop their personal musical skills and bring them to the ensemble.
In addition to concerts, talent shows give students another opportunity to improve, share, and showcase their skills.
Opportunities abound for students to join:
- musical comedies (at the Secondary and Lower Schools)
- musical clubs such as Sharkapella or Rock Band
- theater productions in French and English