Gore Mountain Ski Trip
Five days of ski or snowboard at Gore Mountain, (Adirondacks, NY), a station voted for the best in the east with 15 lifts, 109 slopes.
- Open to grades 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9.
- All meals included (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and lodging by rooms of 4 at the Ramada Inn with an indoor swimming pool.
- All ski groups with FASNY adult chaperones
- Lessons for beginners with Gore Mountain professionals.
- Fun time after skiing and evenings!
- An exclusive FASNY slalom!
Gore Mountain is an alpine ski resort on Gore Mountain in the Adirondack Mountains, located in North Creek, New York.
The mountain is a popular winter destination, attracting skiers from all over the east. It has been voted one of the top ten ski resort in the East.
Lodging by rooms of 4 at the Ramada Inn, a hotel with the largest indoor swimming pool in the area.
One all inclusive early bird rate of $1100 ($1290 after November 4).
Prices go up to $1445 in 2020! Don't wait!
includes everything except ski or snowboard rentals:
-5 days of ski or snowboard at Gore Mountain.
-Trip by air conditioned coach bus (about 4.5 hours).
-All meals included (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
-Lodging by rooms of 4 in a local hotel with an indoor swimming pool.
-All ski groups with FASNY adult chaperones and lessons for beginners with Gore Mountain professionals.
-Fun time organized after skiing and evenings.