Practical Information about Camp
FASNY SUMMER 2020
The camp welcomes children at our Manor campus on 111 Larchmont Ave, Larchmont, NY.
Arrival: Welcome will be in the classrooms.
Please park on Larchmont avenue in front of the school and enter through the main entrance with your child. You will be welcomed by the staff who will direct your child to his/her camp classroom.
June 17 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
June 18 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
June 19 - 9:00am - 4:00pm for rising N-Kinder
8:00am to 5:30pm for rising 1st - 6th grade
June 22 - July 17
- From 9:00 to 4:00pm for the full day campers grades rising N-6
- 8:00 a.m. for the children signed up for early drop off of field trip days.
Please sign in and out every day in your child’s classroom or at the morning daycare if you are dropping off early.
Extended day care is available from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Your child should be picked up at noon (for half-day campers) and 4:00 p.m. (for full day campers) in their classroom by an authorized person. Please be punctual and inform the camp director ahead of time of any early dismissal or changes in the pick-up.
Pick-up after 5pm: late fees will be charged at the rate of $1 per minute, with no exceptions (including advance phone calls.)
Counselors: All employees of the program are employees either present or former of FASNY or alumni.
Lunch and snacks:
**June 17-19 Field trips 1st-6th grade: both snacks and lunch are included in the price.
For all other camps: We will provide the morning snack but parents need to provide the afternoon snacks. All full day campers should pack their lunch. Remember: our school is nut free.
What to bring to camp? (Please label everything that comes to camp with your child’s name)
- A nut free lunch and one nut-free snacks if staying a full day if staying at camp between June 22-July 17 (*June 17-19 1st-6th grade field trips all meals included)
- Dress your children in clothing that may be dirtied
- Change of clothes (including underwear) for the preschoolers
- Fitted sheet and a stuffed animal for the preschoolers
After-School Programs & Camp Director