Language acquisition is at the heart of our program.
- are better thinkers, learners, problem-solvers, and speakers
- develop more empathy and adaptability
- have superior focus
- score higher on IQ tests, the SAT, and non-language-related areas
Because the best time to learn a second language is before age 6:
- We accept students who will turn 3 years old by the end of the calendar year.
- Our programs in French and English are uniquely designed to foster exploration, language, and play in two languages through challenging activities.
- We offer linguistic support in French and/or English, depending on each child's needs at any given time.
We are a full-day, full-week program.
- Our class hours are 8:35 am to 3:10 pm, except on Wednesdays, when they are 8:35 am to 12:20 pm.
- Early drop-off is available as early as 7:30 am.
- After-school activities are offered until 6:15 pm (5:15 pm on Wednesdays).
After learning about the geography, wildlife, and cultural traditions of the South American nation, where their teacher lived for a few years, pre-kindergarteners in the "A" class presented their impressions in a video. Enjoy watching it here.