The basketball season is coming to an end soon, and we've had a very nice run!
Our Middle School teams made great strides, and parents were actively supporting us during games. We've had many wins, both in the girls and in the boys teams. We've had some losses too, but oftentimes by only a few points, proving how our level has risen to that of our American competitors!
At the High School, it has been a good season as well, albeit with proportionately less wins. However, we are clearly closing the gap in scores, and there is always a great team spirit. Our athletes remain engaged and fight til the end of each game!
Go FASNY! Sooner than you know it will be Spring, and with it will come a growing program with some novelties:
- ski club: record high participation in 7 years with 20% more students!
- ski camp in February: twice as many participants for our second edition (41 instead of 20)!
- rugby girls makes its great comeback with nearly 20 registrations!
- the rugby exchange with the Lycée International de St Germain-en-Laye is coming up end of April!
- soccer trip to Brittany for grades 6th and 7th at the end of June, with a growing noumber of registrations!
We'll see you on the bleachers!