- Nursery-Kindergarten: Music is incorporated in the class activities, and 2 Music, Dance, Poetry and Theater shows are organized each year.
- 1st-5th grade: students attend Weekly Music classes, and have the opportunity to join the very popular Lower School Chorus
- 6th- 9th grade: students choose between Music or Chorus classes as part of their weekly schedule
- 10-12th grade: Music and Chorus become electives
These classes blend the acquisition of the fundamentals of music with the preparation of two concerts per year. Students are encouraged to develop their personal musical skills and bring them into the ensemble.
In addition to the concerts, talent shows give students another opportunity to improve and share their skills.
Opportunities abound for students to join:
- our very popular Musical Comedies (at the Upper and Lower Schools)
- our Theater Productions in French and English