FASNY's Pre School
Language acquisition is at the heart of our program
Because bilingual students :
Are better thinkers, learners, problem-solvers and speakers
Develop more empathy and adaptability
Have superior focus
Score higher on IQ tests, SATs, and non-language related areas
Because the best time to learn a second language is before 6 years old:
- We accept students who will turn 3 years old by the end of the year
- Our programs in French and English are uniquely designed to foster exploration, language and play in two languages through challenging activities
- We offer linguistic support in French and/or English depending on each child's needs at any given time
We are a full day, full week program.
- Our class hours are 8:30 am to 3:05 pm (8:30 am to 12:15 pm on Wednesdays)
- Early drop-off is available as early as 7:45 am
- Afterschool activities are offered until 6:15 pm (5:15 pm on Wednesdays)
"For many students, the preschool years at FASNY are the first exposure to a second language and culture. Pre-School is the first milestone in the journey towards becoming fully functional in French and in English both academically and socially. To make this experience successful, language acquisition is at the heart of our program. Students develop language through all of the preschool and elementary skills taught, in a caring and nurturing environment.
Throughout this process, faculty, staff, and parent body work collaboratively towards the goal of making the bilingual and bicultural adventure into a positive learning experience.
We pride ourselves on fostering our children’s positive development through play and experiments while developing autonomy, understanding of their environment, and early literacy.
We are looking forward to welcoming your child to our program and to embarking on this journey with you."Isabelle Adamo
Head of PreSchool